- Tanabe City Kumano Tourism Bureau
- Great site with lots of English explanation about the Kumano area, including downloadable hiking maps, tour suggestions, and more.
- Japan Society of Boston
- This philanthropic organization offers a wealth of Japan related services, including Japanese classes at a variety of levels, lectures and events, and high-profile guest speakers.
- Jim Breen's WWWJDIC
- This comprehensive online dictionary is a very useful translation tool.
- Wikipedia's Onsen page
- General info about onsen and hot springs can be found here.
Want to see your link here?
© 2008 - 2012 -- www.OnsenJapan.net
Disclaimer: All of the info contained in this site is to be used at your own risk, with no implied or express or other such guarantee as to accuracy or safety. Visiting onsen can be dangerous, especially for those with high blood pressure, the intoxicated, or those with other health conditions. Under no circumstances will OnsenJapan.net be held liable for any injury or damage that may occur from use of this information. This site includes user-submitted content (images, text, or both) and includes reviews of onsen establishments, as well as nudity. We are not liable for any damages, real or percieved, that may come from our use of said images or any accompanying text.